Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Post for today is:




I am running awfully low on time these days, and I hardly ever have time to work on this blog (because of homework).
Well, I will work on it every, I dunno, 3-10 months...
I have been off time.
Anyway... Thursday, October the twenty seventh...
I've had a pile of homework, I added a goal of reaching Mt.Fuji's hight with the big pile of work to do.
Friends are coming in and out of my apartment every day.
I have to go with mom to the mall every week 3-7 times.
And all of this work is annoying me?
Is this my longest post?
I don't think it is.
But it looks pretty long...
Ring, ring, ring... Oh, sorry it's the telephone, one moment...
Hello? Yes. Yes. No. NEVER!!! Ok. Yes, I know there are 10 pages of homework due tomorrow. Ok. Bye, Mr. Teacher.
Sorry, where was I? Oh, yes...
Well... Ring, ring, ring! Sorry, one moment please...
Homework san? Oh, yes my 10-page story about a grape that rolled of the desk... I know it's due in 5 minutes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ye-No. Yeah, of-NEVER!!! Ok. By Mr. Angry Princepal...
Ok, where was I... Let me check the time... ... ...
HOLY MACARONY! I MEAN, HOLY-WHATEVER! I GOT TO GO, I HAVE A LESSON NOW, BYE!
(Door slams)